OutletSubscribe to RSS Feed
- Alma S-2030 (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00
- Alma S-2110 (tweedehands)€29.95
- AMIKO AE Full HD Hybrid (tweedehands)€29.95Out of stock
- ATN Gold Smart TV Box€149.00
- Bigsat Golden 1 CR (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00
- Black Ultra Twin- High-Gain Low-Noise 40mm LNB (Tweedehands)€12.00Out of stock
- Coolstream zee Digital HDTV Set Top Box (tweedehands)€19.95Out of stock
- Cristor Atlas HD-200 Se HD Digitale satelliet ontvanger (Tweedehands)was €149.00 Special Price €59.00
- Dreambox dm 900 Ultra HD (tweedehands)€199.00Out of stock
- Dreamsat 650 HD (Tweedehands)€45.00Out of stock
- Echosat 26700 HD FTA (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00
- Formuler Z7+ (2de hands)€79.00
- Genius Full HD Dual Boot Receiver (Tweedehands)€19.00Out of stock
- Golden Interstar DSR-800112V (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00
- Golden Interstar Gi S 9196 Lite (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €35.00
USED PRODUCTS WITH DISCOUNTS UP TO 70%
Below you will find an assortment of HD en SD receivers and other products that can not be sold as new. This is because these products where showmodels, have been exchanged but where incomplete or slightly damaged, or are not new for another reason. We offer up to 70% discount on these products.
Buying an outlet receiver:
Welcome to our outlet! You can buy a second-hand TV receiver or different product with a substantial discount. All receivers are tested and in working condition. It is also indicated in the product discription why the recipient in question is sold with a discount. several copies of some receivers are available, but in general: limited suply. There is not necessarily anything wrong with the receiver if the receiver is sold in the outlet. consider, or example, show models or series of receivers that are no longer purchased.
Conditions of sale:
All the receivers on this outlet are in a working condition but unfortunately can no longer be sold as new. There may be several reasons that these products have dound their place on the outlet. The main reasons are as follows:
- The product has minor damage to the packaging or to the housing. Slight damage means scratches or cracks that are significant enough that the product can unfortunately no longer be sold as new. This usually concerns products that have returned to us that are otherwise in good condition.
- The product lacks accessories. Sometimes products are unfortunately delivered incomplete and / or returned to us.
- Human error, things sometimes go wrong between 3 stores, the wholesaler and our web shops and, unfortunately, sometimes things get lost. In these cases we put the product for sale on the outlet.
- The product line will be discontinued. Because the market for HD receivers innovates so quickly, some products and product lines are being replaced by newer versions. We sell the products that remain and are no longer purchased for a smaller price in our outlet. We then base the price of the product on the above reasons.
Many products have discounts of 35 to 50%.
For products where a component is missing, such as a remote control or packaging, discounts can be as high as 70%.
The products all work according to accessories and have also been extensively tested. Unfortunately we do not provide a guarantee on the products that we offer on the outlet. Since this concerns second-hand and sometimes used products. We do deliver the service that you expect from us. This means that you can send the product for repair or call us for advice.