OutletSubscribe to RSS Feed
- Alma S-2030 (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00Out of stock
- Amstrad Junior PLUS (Tweedehands)€9.00Out of stock
- Bigsat Golden 1 CR (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00
- Cristor Atlas HD-200 Se HD Digitale satelliet ontvanger (Tweedehands)was €149.00 Special Price €59.00
- Echosat 26700 HD FTA (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00
- Golden Interstar DSR-800112V (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00Out of stock
- Golden Interstar Gi S 9196 Lite (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €35.00Out of stock
- Golden Media Wizard HDC (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00Out of stock
- Homecast BlackBox CI (Tweedehands)€19.99Out of stock
- Homecast S 5002 CI CD (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00Out of stock
- Mutant 530 C HD (Tweedehands)€39.00Out of stock
- Redline TS 50 HD Plus Mini (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00
- Tempo 25700 HD (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00
- Venton CC-1000 (Tweedehands)was €99.00 Special Price €25.00Out of stock
- Vizyon 10000 HDT€35.00
USED PRODUCTS WITH DISCOUNTS UP TO 70%
Below you will find an assortment of HD en SD receivers and other products that can not be sold as new. This is because these products where showmodels, have been exchanged but where incomplete or slightly damaged, or are not new for another reason. We offer up to 70% discount on these products.
Buying an outlet receiver:
Welcome to our outlet! You can buy a second-hand TV receiver or different product with a substantial discount. All receivers are tested and in working condition. It is also indicated in the product discription why the recipient in question is sold with a discount. several copies of some receivers are available, but in general: limited suply. There is not necessarily anything wrong with the receiver if the receiver is sold in the outlet. consider, or example, show models or series of receivers that are no longer purchased.
Conditions of sale:
All the receivers on this outlet are in a working condition but unfortunately can no longer be sold as new. There may be several reasons that these products have dound their place on the outlet. The main reasons are as follows:
- The product has minor damage to the packaging or to the housing. Slight damage means scratches or cracks that are significant enough that the product can unfortunately no longer be sold as new. This usually concerns products that have returned to us that are otherwise in good condition.
- The product lacks accessories. Sometimes products are unfortunately delivered incomplete and / or returned to us.
- Human error, things sometimes go wrong between 3 stores, the wholesaler and our web shops and, unfortunately, sometimes things get lost. In these cases we put the product for sale on the outlet.
- The product line will be discontinued. Because the market for HD receivers innovates so quickly, some products and product lines are being replaced by newer versions. We sell the products that remain and are no longer purchased for a smaller price in our outlet. We then base the price of the product on the above reasons.
Many products have discounts of 35 to 50%.
For products where a component is missing, such as a remote control or packaging, discounts can be as high as 70%.
The products all work according to accessories and have also been extensively tested. Unfortunately we do not provide a guarantee on the products that we offer on the outlet. Since this concerns second-hand and sometimes used products. We do deliver the service that you expect from us. This means that you can send the product for repair or call us for advice.